30 Jan 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Hiya all!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Jan 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
30 Jan 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Hru??
Hru??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Jan 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo guys! My ton of replies turned into one! I finished most of them. Imma take a break now, ill also be on and off
30 Jan 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Lol nice
Alright, u got thisssss
Alright, u got thisssss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Jan 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
30 Jan 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
That’s good, I’m good as well:)
Anything fun going on??
Anything fun going on??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Jan 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, good luck Lucian!
I got an E in Potions! I mostly get O's!
Alright, bye guys!
I got an E in Potions! I mostly get O's!
Alright, bye guys!
30 Jan 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Hello
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
30 Jan 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
I have at least 3 + i’ll one more when my duel is up.