Back 3949 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s going lol I switched instruments in my orchestra class, and there’s no books for cello. So I’m just kinda sitting her, not knowing how to play XD

You?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I'm currently on my lunch break, and my days been ok so far
OOC Let's Chat!
You put the bow on the string and make it go brrrrr. XD

I love cello. Very happy to hear you picked it up. :)

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 20:18 You put the bow on the string and make it go brrrrr. XD

I love cello. Very happy to hear you picked it up. :)
-gasp- I can play like Mozart now!! XD /j

Same here!! It makes a very beautiful sound, and im really looking forward to being able to play acc songs lmao :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, I just got sorted and validated, so hiya!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim pops in, a rare occurrence these days and pops back out again...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
yello hogwarts

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
Back 3949 / 18141