29 Jan 2024, 19:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 19:29
Let's Chat!
Itβs going lol I switched instruments in my orchestra class, and thereβs no books for cello. So Iβm just kinda sitting her, not knowing how to play XD
You?
You?
29 Jan 2024, 19:39
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I'm currently on my lunch break, and my days been ok so far
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 20:18
Let's Chat!
You put the bow on the string and make it go brrrrr. XD
I love cello. Very happy to hear you picked it up.
I love cello. Very happy to hear you picked it up.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
29 Jan 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
-gasp- I can play like Mozart now!! XD /jEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 20:18 You put the bow on the string and make it go brrrrr. XD
I love cello. Very happy to hear you picked it up.![]()
Same here!! It makes a very beautiful sound, and im really looking forward to being able to play acc songs lmao
29 Jan 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
Kim pops in, a rare occurrence these days and pops back out again...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
29 Jan 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Jan 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
29 Jan 2024, 21:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hows it goin?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish