Back 3899 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey guys lol, I’m so boreddddd, anyone wanting to rp?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Maddie! Reply to the thread if your bored!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 00:10
Maddie! Reply to the thread if your bored!
What thread haha!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]This thread Don't tell me you forgot!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 00:15
This thread Don't tell me you forgot!
Omg! Sorry there were so many roleplays that were going on that I lost count! When I finish this will you still be online and able to reply?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Maybe, if not, I'll write my reply tomorrow

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 00:19
Maybe, if not, I'll write my reply tomorrow
Sounds fantastic, working on my reply starting now! :biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 00:07
How's it goin'?
Good! U??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 00:26
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 00:07
How's it goin'?
Good! U??
I'm ok, currently working on my article for the first edition of the journalist club!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3899 / 18141