25 Jan 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
I wish, but Jeff would throw a fit if he found out!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
25 Jan 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok! I might come back to your store!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:10Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:06 Hi Tracey! I saw.I intended for it to take place after the polar plunge. Although, Kaitlyn may not with the blonde hair now.
Oh that is perfectly fine.Ok! Imma not edit my post tho! If it is set after the Polar Plunge, then imma have Tracey not recognize Kaitlyn at first, since she looks different from the Polar Plunge, y'know?
Renelle, can I buy stuff for free in exchange I pay you by giving Jeff milk tea?I was going to say you didn't have to edit it. I'll reply to it soon.
25 Jan 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
I'm happy, I can now do the classes on here. I just need the time to do them now.
25 Jan 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! The classes are really fun, since you learn spells and you can use the spells that you learn in roleplays
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]I've done quite a bit but still have a lot to do.
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep! Anyways, gonna have dinner now, bye!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish