Back 3884 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

But I still support u:)
Even tho I’m still mad

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Traitor.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
@Renelle Dalton You must see this beautiful masterpiece that took me like 2 seconds to make:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
*twirls around*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kaitlyn! I replied to your thread in Herbology!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! I saw. :) I intended for it to take place after the polar plunge. Although, Kaitlyn may not with the blonde hair now. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:02 @Renelle Dalton You must see this beautiful masterpiece that took me like 2 seconds to make:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Truly a fine piece of art. Picasso ought to be ashamed.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:07
Inara Yang wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:02 @Renelle Dalton You must see this beautiful masterpiece that took me like 2 seconds to make:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Truly a fine piece of art. Picasso ought to be ashamed.
Ah yes, such beauty.
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:07
Renelle Dalton wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:07
Inara Yang wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:02 @Renelle Dalton You must see this beautiful masterpiece that took me like 2 seconds to make:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Truly a fine piece of art. Picasso ought to be ashamed.
Ah yes, such beauty.
Awesome art. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:06 Hi Tracey! I saw. :) I intended for it to take place after the polar plunge. Although, Kaitlyn may not with the blonde hair now. :)
Ok! Imma not edit my post tho! If it is set after the Polar Plunge, then imma have Tracey not recognize Kaitlyn at first, since she looks different from the Polar Plunge, y'know?

Renelle, can I buy stuff for free in exchange I pay you by giving Jeff milk tea?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3884 / 18141