Back 3885 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I wish, but Jeff would throw a fit if he found out!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 01:06 Hi Tracey! I saw. :) I intended for it to take place after the polar plunge. Although, Kaitlyn may not with the blonde hair now. :)
Ok! Imma not edit my post tho! If it is set after the Polar Plunge, then imma have Tracey not recognize Kaitlyn at first, since she looks different from the Polar Plunge, y'know?

Renelle, can I buy stuff for free in exchange I pay you by giving Jeff milk tea?
Oh that is perfectly fine. :) I was going to say you didn't have to edit it. I'll reply to it soon.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm happy, I can now do the classes on here. I just need the time to do them now. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! The classes are really fun, since you learn spells and you can use the spells that you learn in roleplays
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I've done quite a bit but still have a lot to do.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I bet, there appears to be a lot.
Back 3885 / 18141