Back 3883 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hah yesssssss so true tho

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Gaga, ooh-la-la

💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺🕺💃🕺


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bad Romance!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I shall never forgive Kyle for ruining that song.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Man, now I have that song in my head!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 00:37 I shall never forgive Kyle for ruining that song.
Loll poor guy. Idk why I still support him after he abused Whiskers and didn’t pay me what I sued him.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Evil Kyle!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-nods-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3883 / 18141