24 Jan 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
@Tracey Bailey Well, you can be the official chef for the entire army as well!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
24 Jan 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29*smiles and waves* Hi Annette!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
![]()
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Oh that was clearly something-Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-
Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
24 Jan 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
Haha, Ren is quite proud of Jeff, and doenst bother to mention who he is. So donโt feel stupid, on Ren should *glares*Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:43Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29*smiles and waves* Hi Annette!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
![]()
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Oh that was clearly something-Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-
Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
24 Jan 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
Oh well, I guess good for her from having a healthy relationship with her pet..Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 01:13Haha, Ren is quite proud of Jeff, and doenst bother to mention who he is. So donโt feel stupid, on Ren should *glares*Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:43Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29*smiles and waves* Hi Annette!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
![]()
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Oh that was clearly something-Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!..
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-
Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-
I can relate her a bit on pouring so much affections over a little friend :>
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
24 Jan 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
Lol yeaAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 01:21Oh well, I guess good for her from having a healthy relationship with her pet..Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 01:13Haha, Ren is quite proud of Jeff, and doenst bother to mention who he is. So donโt feel stupid, on Ren should *glares*Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:43Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Oh that was clearly something-Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-
Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-![]()
I can relate her a bit on pouring so much affections over a little friend :>
Haha, I donโt mind Jeff, heโs great!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
24 Jan 2024, 01:46
Let's Chat!
hi!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 โ Evasion 6 โ wisdom 5 โ Accuracy 6 โStrength 3 โArcane Power 8 |
24 Jan 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
24 Jan 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
24 Jan 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Hru??
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
24 Jan 2024, 03:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
