Back 3868 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

@Tracey Bailey Well, you can be the official chef for the entire army as well!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
*smiles and waves* Hi Annette! :)
Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.
Oh that was clearly something-
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-

Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
*smiles and waves* Hi Annette! :)
Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.
Oh that was clearly something-
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-

Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-
Haha, Ren is quite proud of Jeff, and doenst bother to mention who he is. So donโ€™t feel stupid, on Ren should *glares*

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 01:13
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
*smiles and waves* Hi Annette! :)
Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:06 @Annette Hazelriggs OMG same at first! I was trying to find out who jeff was for ages!
I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.
Oh that was clearly something-
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-

Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-
Haha, Ren is quite proud of Jeff, and doenst bother to mention who he is. So donโ€™t feel stupid, on Ren should *glares*
Oh well, I guess good for her from having a healthy relationship with her pet.. :expressionless:

I can relate her a bit on pouring so much affections over a little friend :>

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 01:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 01:13
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:29
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28

I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
*smiles and waves* Hi Annette! :)
Oh! Hello, Miss Connor..-
She waves up her hand back at her in a wonder
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:30
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 00:28

I'M GLAD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
Haha, don't worry about it! If you go back far enough, you'll see me trying to figure out who jeff is! Although, this chat goes very fast, so its probably very back by now.
Oh that was clearly something-
Well, atleast you've tried to be a detective-

Now I feel rather embarassed from remembering typing the name "Jeff" in the Address Book several days ago-
Haha, Ren is quite proud of Jeff, and doenst bother to mention who he is. So donโ€™t feel stupid, on Ren should *glares*
Oh well, I guess good for her from having a healthy relationship with her pet.. :expressionless:

I can relate her a bit on pouring so much affections over a little friend :>
Lol yea

Haha, I donโ€™t mind Jeff, heโ€™s great!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
hi! :grin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 โ— Evasion 6 โ— wisdom 5 โ— Accuracy 6 โ—Strength 3 โ—Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru??

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 3868 / 18141