23 Jan 2024, 16:15
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Jan 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin'?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Jan 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
sleepy
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Jan 2024, 16:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Same
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Jan 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]I think we all are
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Jan 2024, 16:56
Let's Chat!
That's sounds good, I've heard lol my siblings watch it but I haven't yetBailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:07im good! finishing school before i leave for work!Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05I'm doing good thank you, what about you?Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03hru dearie?
Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!