Back 3859 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:01:bye:
hey lele!!!!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 22:50 Hi everyone!
hey daughter!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:01:bye:
hey lele!!!!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 22:50 Hi everyone!
hey daughter!
Heeeyyyyy signora


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:01:bye:
hey lele!!!!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 22:50 Hi everyone!
hey daughter!
Heeeyyyyy signora
hru dearie?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kyle! Nice new pfp! Heyo Bailey!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:01:bye:
hey lele!!!!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 22:50 Hi everyone!
hey daughter!
Heeeyyyyy signora
hru dearie?
I'm doing good thank you, what about you?

Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your welcome!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 14:57
Good morning!
Morning!
How’s ur day going so far??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:05
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:01:bye:
hey lele!!!!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 22:50 Hi everyone!
hey daughter!
Heeeyyyyy signora
hru dearie?
I'm doing good thank you, what about you?

Thank you Signora @Tracey Bailey
im good! finishing school before i leave for work!
also watching the percy jackson series, i love it!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi baibai


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 15:06
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 14:57
Good morning!
Morning!
How’s ur day going so far??
I just woke up, so nothings really happened, plus I'm really tired. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3859 / 18141