Back 3855 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

"H-Hi Professor!"
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey prof

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Prof

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
"I'm alright, how about you, sir?"

*is totally not a kiss up*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Anything fun going on??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:14 Heyo Prof
Hey Miss Silverwing! How are you?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:22 "I'm alright, how about you, sir?"

*is totally not a kiss up*
I am okay! I can see what you are trying to do Ms. Connor!! *smirks*
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:48
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:14 Heyo Prof
Hey Miss Silverwing! How are you?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:22 "I'm alright, how about you, sir?"

*is totally not a kiss up*
I am okay! I can see what you are trying to do Ms. Connor!! *smirks*
Good you??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3855 / 18141