23 Jan 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Heyo Prof
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Jan 2024, 04:35
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Jan 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
Anything fun going on??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Jan 2024, 04:48
Let's Chat!
Hey Miss Silverwing! How are you?
I am okay! I can see what you are trying to do Ms. Connor!! *smirks*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:22 "I'm alright, how about you, sir?"
*is totally not a kiss up*
23 Jan 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
Good you??Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:48Hey Miss Silverwing! How are you?
I am okay! I can see what you are trying to do Ms. Connor!! *smirks*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 04:22 "I'm alright, how about you, sir?"
*is totally not a kiss up*
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”