Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:butterbeer: :butterbeer:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ohhh I wonder who's the winner for this game?

Revelio!
Me.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmm, mabye... :meninblack:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 โ— Evasion 6 โ— wisdom 5 โ— Accuracy 6 โ—Strength 3 โ—Arcane Power 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:mod:

March
โ˜š ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ˜›
Iris

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:tongue3: I WIN :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Grandpa's must not win

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
But MAIDEN OF THE CRESCENT MOON DOES

MUAHAHAHA

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:tongue3: I WIN :tongue3:

Be nice to Damion

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...


Nu uh โ˜๏ธ

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Damion White wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:33 :tongue3: I WIN :tongue3:

Be nice to Damion
Announcement-
NO SHOULD BE NICE TO DAMION


BTW I win

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!