Back 3829 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Winchet’s face doesn’t need reparo-ing

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yeah, what Renelle said!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
McCoire’s does though

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]If you say so.

-gives Jeff 10 bottles of milk tea-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya guys!! I jus went snowboarding for the first time!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, fun! How was it?

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Del! That sounds nice! Was it fun?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea it was super fun!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:13 I'll reparo Winchect's face.
Shut up, dog.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 00:39 Yea it was super fun!!!
That's nice! I used to go snowboarding when I was younger

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3829 / 18141