Back 3821 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 04:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 03:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:16 Heyo Kyle!!!
Heyo noice pfp
Thxxx
I finally found a fc!!
I assume u probs haven’t lol
Mines Damiano David lol that's good though! It looks good!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 11:11
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 20:31 *tacklesnugs KAITOOOOOOOOO!!!*
*hugs back* CATAPILLAR!!!!!!!!!!
*wiggles* :snake:
Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 ㅠㅠ
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!
-gags-
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 16:59
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 04:02
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 03:40
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:16 Heyo Kyle!!!
Heyo noice pfp
Thxxx
I finally found a fc!!
I assume u probs haven’t lol
Mines Damiano David lol that's good though! It looks good!
I like ur fc, it matches ur character.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey
Sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! How is everyone?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Just woke up, so I'm pretty tired

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo all!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3821 / 18141