20 Jan 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
Heyo Kaitlyn!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Jan 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Good to meet everyone here,
..I sneaked out of Hogwarts yesterday and had myself some m-mini zoos, what are you guys thinking?.. :-D
The girl holds out both of her hands, revealing two little giraffes and an elephant standing ontop of them, moving around
..I sneaked out of Hogwarts yesterday and had myself some m-mini zoos, what are you guys thinking?.. :-D
The girl holds out both of her hands, revealing two little giraffes and an elephant standing ontop of them, moving around
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Loll same
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
Heheheheh.. 
They ate the carrots i gave out to them with big appetites.
She looks down at them
I stored them in a box under my bed.
...They're so sleepy..
They ate the carrots i gave out to them with big appetites.
She looks down at them
I stored them in a box under my bed.
...They're so sleepy..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
21 Jan 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
Heyo Kyle!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Jan 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Shoves them back inside my cloak pocket
I'll be popular in no time, kekekeke..
Aaaaaahhhhh..!!!!!!! My ears!!!!!!..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 21 Jan 2024, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°