Back 3811 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yes, you totally should! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:16 Heyo Kyle!!!
Heyo noice pfp


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh look a new Kyle pfp

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I am back everybody, I am officially back
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Esme. Welcome back! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kyle changed his pfp again!?! Wait, why I am surprised?

Welcome back Esme!

Kaitlyn, I just made a reply for that thread (:
Tracey did her front flip dive move again!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 03:50
Kyle changed his pfp again!?! Wait, why I am surprised?

Welcome back Esme!

Kaitlyn, I just made a reply for that thread (:
Tracey did her front flip dive move again!
ooo, nice! I'm almost done with mine, but I'll read yours first. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I've made three replies in that thread. I'm doing it with Minnie (:
But, I'm open to interactions as well! Especially after Tracey had just did her front flip dive, no one has complimented her on it yet

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. Katie is shy, but I may have her congratulate you.
Back 3811 / 18141