Back 3806 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Kaitlyn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to meet everyone here,
..I sneaked out of Hogwarts yesterday and had myself some m-mini zoos, what are you guys thinking?.. :-D

The girl holds out both of her hands, revealing two little giraffes and an elephant standing ontop of them, moving around

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, a mini-zoo? I'd go pet some animals tbh.
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll same

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Heheheheh.. :grin:

They ate the carrots i gave out to them with big appetites.

She looks down at them

I stored them in a box under my bed.
...They're so sleepy..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Kyle!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:38 Head over heels boys are scary..[/i][/size]

<3 CLAAIIIIRRR <3 FERRNAAANDEZ!!!! <3
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
:wise:

Shoves them back inside my cloak pocket

I'll be popular in no time, kekekeke..
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:18
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:38 Head over heels boys are scary..[/i][/size]

<3 CLAAIIIIRRR <3 FERRNAAANDEZ!!!! <3
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Aaaaaahhhhh..!!!!!!! My ears!!!!!!..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 21 Jan 2024, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Back 3806 / 18141