Back 3805 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 21:49 Aww, I love hearts too!

:green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:
:green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:
:green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:
:green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:
glad to see you say that dearie <3
Kim Sato wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 21:33-prods-
-snugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmm..

This may be a good time for buying some fruit gummies...:sad:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 21:51 :laugh: Kekekekehehe..You got forced to do so..
No. Way.

Green and blue hearts all the way!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:35 -pokes-
-pokes back-

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:32
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 21:51 :laugh: Kekekekehehe..You got forced to do so..
No. Way.

Green and blue hearts all the way!
Eehhhh...eheh..:what:

Hm...
Head over heels boys are scary..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Jam Chong wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:38
Willow Byrne wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:35 -pokes-
-pokes back-
-chirps-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 โ— Evasion 6 โ— wisdom 5 โ— Accuracy 6 โ—Strength 3 โ—Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I like all hearts the same :)

Hi Marcie
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 3805 / 18141