20 Jan 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
glad to see you say that dearie
-snugs-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Jan 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Hmmm..
This may be a good time for buying some fruit gummies...
This may be a good time for buying some fruit gummies...
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
20 Jan 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
No. Way.
Green and blue hearts all the way!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Jan 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Jan 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
Eehhhh...eheh..
Hm...
Head over heels boys are scary..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
20 Jan 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
-chirps-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Jan 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
hiya!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 โ Evasion 6 โ wisdom 5 โ Accuracy 6 โStrength 3 โArcane Power 8 |
20 Jan 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Hiya!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ