Back 3800 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:48 I-
*walks right out again* :fear:
Best decision done
Everyone has walked out after all the romance above

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:44 Alright babycakes <3 so how about that firewhiskey date ;)
We aren't allowed to drink firewhiskey, yet!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:49
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:48 I-
*walks right out again* :fear:
Best decision done
Everyone has walked out after all the romance above
All the nicknames and romance-

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:49
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:48 I-
*walks right out again* :fear:
Best decision done
Everyone has walked out after all the romance above
All the nicknames and romance-
I meeeeean, romance can be fun, I'm loving my romance threads atm XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:55
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:49
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:48 I-
*walks right out again* :fear:
Best decision done
Everyone has walked out after all the romance above
All the nicknames and romance-
I meeeeean, romance can be fun, I'm loving my romance threads atm XD
What if you walk in and see someone say "BabyCake" , "Babyboi"??And let's not even start the flirting

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:55
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:49
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:48 I-
*walks right out again* :fear:
Best decision done
Everyone has walked out after all the romance above
All the nicknames and romance-
I meeeeean, romance can be fun, I'm loving my romance threads atm XD
Clearly, you have not suffered from being in close proximity with Hades and Damion for a prolonged amount of time

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:51
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:44 Alright babycakes <3 so how about that firewhiskey date ;)
We aren't allowed to drink firewhiskey, yet!
Oh okay!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:57
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:55
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:49
Opeila Winters wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:48 I-
*walks right out again* :fear:
Best decision done
Everyone has walked out after all the romance above
All the nicknames and romance-
I meeeeean, romance can be fun, I'm loving my romance threads atm XD
Clearly, you have not suffered from being in close proximity with Hades and Damion for a prolonged amount of time
... Probably <.<

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:57 Clearly, you have not suffered from being in close proximity with Hades and Damion for a prolonged amount of time
That's not a suffer! Young love must enjoy! :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning guys


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3800 / 18141