20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Let's Chat!
I can see that..?..
Narrows
Narrows
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Let's Chat!



Oh I donโt know about the young part!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00ReducioAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKESDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43I know that very well I love you so much HadesHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:41Wait hold up! How do you think I'm the love of your life?! (And not because we had agreed to make this an endgame) Sus eyesDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:38 You look even cuter when you are angry! *Cuddles him more and kisses him* My babycakesThe love of my life.
![]()
(Stop spilling my secrets)
What a lovebirds..Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:42Go away then haha!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:40
Slowly creeps around into facing you with a disbelief expression
You just locked them up in a narrow room!!-
..Oh God, I don't think I'm intended on seeing this..
Covers my eyes![]()
....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....
.....kekekekeke...lover...![]()
We are young and in love![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 11:04
Let's Chat!
GRRRRRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Oh I donโt know about the young part!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00ReducioAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKESDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43I know that very well I love you so much HadesHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:41
Wait hold up! How do you think I'm the love of your life?! (And not because we had agreed to make this an endgame) Sus eyes(Stop spilling my secrets)
What a lovebirds..
....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....
.....kekekekeke...lover...![]()
We are young and in love![]()
We are both young!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Jan 2024, 11:05
Let's Chat!
You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโs ancientDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04GRRRRRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Oh I donโt know about the young part!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00ReducioAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKESDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43
I know that very well I love you so much Hades(Stop spilling my secrets)
What a lovebirds..
....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....
.....kekekekeke...lover...![]()
We are young and in love![]()
![]()
![]()
We are both young!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 11:05
Let's Chat!
....It's better off for me to zip my mouth shut..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
20 Jan 2024, 11:06
Let's Chat!
I-I doubt that, very very muchDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04GRRRRRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Oh I donโt know about the young part!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00ReducioAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKESDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43
I know that very well I love you so much Hades(Stop spilling my secrets)
What a lovebirds..
....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....
.....kekekekeke...lover...![]()
We are young and in love![]()
![]()
![]()
We are both young!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
20 Jan 2024, 11:06
Let's Chat!
How dare you?! Also Hades is 16 already, almost in age to get a firewhiskey haha!
20 Jan 2024, 11:09
Let's Chat!
A firewhiskey dateHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:06How dare you?! Also Hades is 16 already, almost in age to get a firewhiskey haha!
[/quote]
Firewhiskey ????
Sorry to say but then I shall be crashing your date, I need firewhiskey
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
20 Jan 2024, 11:10
Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:05You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโs ancientDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04GRRRRRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Oh I donโt know about the young part!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00ReducioAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58
He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES![]()
We are young and in love![]()
![]()
![]()
We are both young!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:06I-I doubt that, very very muchDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04GRRRRRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Oh I donโt know about the young part!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00ReducioAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58
He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES![]()
We are young and in love![]()
![]()
![]()
We are both young!
A firewhiskey dateHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:06How dare you?! Also Hades is 16 already, almost in age to get a firewhiskey haha!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started