Back 3757 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:48 oooo hello new bird!
Looks up to the sky

Huh? Where?..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Well a cool aunt must do cool stuff, duh!
*Kidnaps Ulysses and Renelle and locks them in a room*
Aaaadios

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*knocks down door*

I would say something mean, except this is exactly what I would do in your position

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Who the heck would you lock me with? Jeff? or Atlas? or Renelle herself?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe a mix of the above

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:54
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:48 oooo hello new bird!
Looks up to the sky

Huh? Where?..
You silly, you're a ravenclaw no?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:56 Maybe a mix of the above
So all of them? I'd prefer Jeff or Atlas or a SNAKE or even a SPIDER PLEASE

*Yeets Renelle into the Lake*
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 18 Jan 2024, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Looks like youโ€™re getting me.

Or maybe Ulysses, he is quite a pain

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:54
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:48 oooo hello new bird!
Looks up to the sky

Huh? Where?..
You silly, you're a ravenclaw no?
Errr...I'm not asking to be this way...
....that talking hat was the one who putted me up in the house...

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:59 Looks like youโ€™re getting me.

Or maybe Ulysses, he is quite a pain
Why would I want Ulysses and I have already yeeted Renelle into the lake

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3757 / 18141