18 Jan 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
Well a cool aunt must do cool stuff, duh!
*Kidnaps Ulysses and Renelle and locks them in a room*
Aaaadios
*Kidnaps Ulysses and Renelle and locks them in a room*
Aaaadios
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
*knocks down door*
I would say something mean, except this is exactly what I would do in your position
I would say something mean, except this is exactly what I would do in your position
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
Who the heck would you lock me with? Jeff? or Atlas? or Renelle herself?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
You silly, you're a ravenclaw no?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Jan 2024, 12:58
Let's Chat!
So all of them? I'd prefer Jeff or Atlas or a SNAKE or even a SPIDER PLEASE
*Yeets Renelle into the Lake*
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 18 Jan 2024, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
Looks like youโre getting me.
Or maybe Ulysses, he is quite a pain
Or maybe Ulysses, he is quite a pain
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
Errr...I'm not asking to be this way...Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:57You silly, you're a ravenclaw no?
....that talking hat was the one who putted me up in the house...
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
Why would I want Ulysses and I have already yeeted Renelle into the lakeRenelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 12:59 Looks like youโre getting me.
Or maybe Ulysses, he is quite a pain
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!