Back 3730 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That explains so much why I don’t see any. Haha.
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:32
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 17:41 Hi pplllll
Hey KID!!! How are you?
I'm okay ig, shaky today but okay ig, How are you Mr Damion?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:49 You wanna avoid me? :woot: :fear: :O :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Never baby boi but... You're always stalking me Sus eyes
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:51
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:32
Keith Moore wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 17:41 Hi pplllll
Hey KID!!! How are you?
I'm okay ig, shaky today but okay ig, How are you Mr Damion?
*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. I am alright!!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:51
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:49 You wanna avoid me? :woot: :fear: :O :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Never baby boi but... You're always stalking me Sus eyes
Then why did you say so :cry2: :cry2:
And I wanna be close to my babycakes <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:54 Then why did you say so :cry2: :cry2:
And I wanna be close to my babycakes <3
Close? That's quite sus, my dear one ;)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:56
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:54 Then why did you say so :cry2: :cry2:
And I wanna be close to my babycakes <3
Close? That's quite sus, my dear one ;)
Why is that sus? Don't you wanna be close with me? Don't you love me? :cry2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Couples go get a room, All this makes me and others feel single :cry:

*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 17:28 Hi Bailey!
Bailey is surely the sweetest Ravenclaw ever! And really, she's awesomé OOC too!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! What's happening?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:59 Why is that sus? Don't you wanna be close with me? Don't you love me? :cry2:
I didn't say that, I just find it funny
Back 3730 / 18141