Back 3708 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello all!! :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya, Sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Honestly…nothing special, having the most ordinary day!

How’s everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
-hugs hui-ying-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
- hugs Kim back-
Long time don’t see you! ♥️
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:26
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:57 I wonder who people ship me with-
*tacklesnugs Keith*

Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:07 Just trying not to blow up my cauldron in Potions class! :whistling:
Good luck with that! (Colin is definitely not going to be a potioneer!)
Thx Colin! (Benjamin is def not going to be a potioneer either) XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:52 Ugh have headache... that time...
I totally get you mate! The headaches. The cramps! The irritable feelings and the desire to growl and snap at everyone!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:11 Thx Colin! (Benjamin is def not going to be a potioneer either) XD
I'm going to be writing a potion making thread for Colin. Hopefully he won't light the place on fire!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:17
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:52 Ugh have headache... that time...
I totally get you mate! The headaches. The cramps! The irritable feelings and the desire to growl and snap at everyone!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:11 Thx Colin! (Benjamin is def not going to be a potioneer either) XD
I'm going to be writing a potion making thread for Colin. Hopefully he won't light the place on fire!
Sounds fun! I bet Colin, knows a spell which can save him from fire by now...Hopefully xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:17
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:52 Ugh have headache... that time...
I totally get you mate! The headaches. The cramps! The irritable feelings and the desire to growl and snap at everyone!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:11 Thx Colin! (Benjamin is def not going to be a potioneer either) XD
I'm going to be writing a potion making thread for Colin. Hopefully he won't light the place on fire!
Sounds fun! I bet Colin, knows a spell which can save him from fire by now...Hopefully xD
*thinks*

Oh! Yeah! We did learn that!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:32
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:27
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:24
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:57 I wonder who people ship me with-
*tacklesnugs Keith*
*hugs* Hi coco, it's been a long while, we should rp sometime soon if you have time
Yep yep!!

Have fun in choir!
english time


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3708 / 18141