Back 3706 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:whistling: Hi!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:57 I wonder who people ship me with-
Even I would like to know that myself
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:58 What's up?
The usual Chaos
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:59 How’s everyone doing today?
It was great! I finally finished my exams
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:01 :whistling: Hi!
A whistling Ben is never a good sign, WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*stands in the corner*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:05
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:57 I wonder who people ship me with-
Even I would like to know that myself
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:58 What's up?
The usual Chaos
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:59 How’s everyone doing today?
It was great! I finally finished my exams
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:01 :whistling: Hi!
A whistling Ben is never a good sign, WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?
OH HI! Just trying not to blow up my cauldron in Potions class! :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
I just woke up and feel drained for a few specific reasons. Ah hem. What about you guys?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm curious of if anyone onl here ships me with anyone else either for jokes or my character with another one


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm at work with a sore throat, but I have water and milk tea with me

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tea helps, so does anything minty, at least for me, and hot beverages


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I guess I need to make some green tea

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:57 I wonder who people ship me with-
*tacklesnugs Keith*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3706 / 18141