Back 3702 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29
I do care about you :sweatingbullets: , but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING :cheers:
Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XD
Wait :anxious: , You had started imagining me with Anderson last name? :shock2:
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account :sleepy:
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29
I do care about you :sweatingbullets: , but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING :cheers:
Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XD
Wait :anxious: , You had started imagining me with Anderson last name? :shock2:
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account :sleepy:
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:39 That sounds like smtn Ren would do…
Facts!
Ren is a little… chaotic at times

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34

Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XD
Wait :anxious: , You had started imagining me with Anderson last name? :shock2:
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account :sleepy:
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Wait :anxious: , You had started imagining me with Anderson last name? :shock2:
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account :sleepy:
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Nah nah nah sry to barge in here but Renelle stays!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:50
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Nah nah nah sry to barge in here but Renelle stays!
Then should me and Atlas get married? THATS A NO :cry2:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:50
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Nah nah nah sry to barge in here but Renelle stays!
Then should me and Atlas get married? THATS A NO :cry2:
It’s better!!

Hey Keith!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Silva ur nickname if you dont mind


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY KEITH, YOU SAW NOTHING AND THERE IS NO MARRIAGE HAPPENING SO JUST RIP THE INVITATION Renelle sent
btw sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3702 / 18141