Back 3699 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Then I am surely dreaming




Okaaaay, there was this one ''accidental'' time!
Good think that you spit the truth out :yes: but
I HURTED MY FREAKING HAND
QUICK CHOP IT OFF BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
I-I was crazy to mention it near you, It was just a cut in the palm of my wand hand :sweatingbullets:

BUT SOMEONE CHOP OFF THIS DRAMATIC GUYS DRAMA

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:47
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Good think that you spit the truth out :yes: but
I HURTED MY FREAKING HAND
QUICK CHOP IT OFF BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
I-I was crazy to mention it near you, It was just a cut in the palm of my wand hand :sweatingbullets:

BUT SOMEONE CHOP OFF THIS DRAMATIC GUYS DRAMA
No but fr! If left untreated, the wound could fester and the poison, spread to your bloodstream and entire body! It might even result in death!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:47
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Good think that you spit the truth out :yes: but
I HURTED MY FREAKING HAND
QUICK CHOP IT OFF BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
I-I was crazy to mention it near you, It was just a cut in the palm of my wand hand :sweatingbullets:

BUT SOMEONE CHOP OFF THIS DRAMATIC GUYS DRAMA
I KNOW YOU LOVE MY CHAOS! JUST ADMIT IT :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:47
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
QUICK CHOP IT OFF BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
I-I was crazy to mention it near you, It was just a cut in the palm of my wand hand :sweatingbullets:

BUT SOMEONE CHOP OFF THIS DRAMATIC GUYS DRAMA
No but fr! If left untreated, the wound could fester and the poison, spread to your bloodstream and entire body! It might even result in death!
It was just a CUT, no poison and nothing, I already cleaned it with a cloth, Elisa ripped some cloth and tied it

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:51
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:47
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41 QUICK CHOP IT OFF BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
I-I was crazy to mention it near you, It was just a cut in the palm of my wand hand :sweatingbullets:

BUT SOMEONE CHOP OFF THIS DRAMATIC GUYS DRAMA
No but fr! If left untreated, the wound could fester and the poison, spread to your bloodstream and entire body! It might even result in death!
It was just a CUT, no poison and nothing, I already cleaned it with a cloth, Elisa ripped some cloth and tied it
Look Elisa, I know it seems like everything’s all right now. I’ve been there myself!

But I suggest you take my advice - CUT. IT. OFF.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
HIIII

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Aliana and Kylie!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Heeey there :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:55HIIII
Hi!
Kylie Johnson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:59Sup
Hi!

*waves to both of them with a friendly smile*

Hi Benjamin!
Back 3699 / 18141