15 Jan 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to be productive and get out posts. I have gotten out 1! Let's see if I can do more before I fail.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Jan 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Hi all!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Jan 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
Got out 2 finally woot. But now I'm dead, so gonna recharge.
- Last post I owe
- Starter for someone I owe
- Starters for Mahoutokoro that I've been putting off
- Starters for Kim's clubs
Then when I'm done with all of the above I can relax for a few days from HiO.
- Last post I owe
- Starter for someone I owe
- Starters for Mahoutokoro that I've been putting off
- Starters for Kim's clubs
Then when I'm done with all of the above I can relax for a few days from HiO.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Jan 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
Oh that’s great Kim!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Jan 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
I'm almost caught up woooooo 
Unless I've forgotten something... sighs... which I probably have.
We shall see.
LOL
Unless I've forgotten something... sighs... which I probably have.
We shall see.
LOL
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Jan 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Yayy
Lollll
Lollll
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
16 Jan 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
We all need a Kin in our lives too fix our mess! XDKim Sato wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 22:51 Got out 2 finally woot. But now I'm dead, so gonna recharge.
- Last post I owe
- Starter for someone I owe
- Starters for Mahoutokoro that I've been putting off
- Starters for Kim's clubs
Then when I'm done with all of the above I can relax for a few days from HiO.