Back 3686 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm trying to be productive and get out posts. I have gotten out 1! Let's see if I can do more before I fail.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Got out 2 finally woot. But now I'm dead, so gonna recharge.

- Last post I owe
- Starter for someone I owe
- Starters for Mahoutokoro that I've been putting off
- Starters for Kim's clubs

Then when I'm done with all of the above I can relax for a few days from HiO.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh that’s great Kim!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm almost caught up woooooo <3
Unless I've forgotten something... sighs... which I probably have.
We shall see.
LOL

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy
Lollll

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 22:51 Got out 2 finally woot. But now I'm dead, so gonna recharge.

- Last post I owe
- Starter for someone I owe
- Starters for Mahoutokoro that I've been putting off
- Starters for Kim's clubs

Then when I'm done with all of the above I can relax for a few days from HiO.
We all need a Kin in our lives too fix our mess! XD
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I gotta do two replies!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y’all!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Al!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3686 / 18141