15 Jan 2024, 16:57
Let's Chat!
ahhh ty ty baiiiBailey Glade wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 16:03-comes back, tacklesnugs kito-lolll i love you ava this is just perfectionOMG thats so good juni howw![]()
![]()
hiii lele dear!
I've been trying to get back into coding (and I went through all my old drafts and posted a bunch in the donation thread)
15 Jan 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
Juni is deffo top five Ravenclaws, according to Colin!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
15 Jan 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
ahh i'll def take a look i love your codes!!Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 16:57ahhh ty ty baiiiBailey Glade wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 16:03-comes back, tacklesnugs kito-lolll i love you ava this is just perfectionOMG thats so good juni howw![]()
![]()
hiii lele dear!
I've been trying to get back into coding (and I went through all my old drafts and posted a bunch in the donation thread)
agreed!!!!
also if yall need something inspirational - go take a look at anything Amanda Gorman has written, or read - she's literally stunning and is one of the most brilliant minds i know
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
15 Jan 2024, 18:14
Let's Chat!
Heheh.
Clair = def No 1 Raven!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
15 Jan 2024, 18:19
Let's Chat!
15 Jan 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
15 Jan 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Uhhhhh. Hey guys, I don't have any motivation to do any school work,
Praying for your father kyle
Praying for your father kyle
15 Jan 2024, 18:24
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:23 Uhhhhh. Hey guys, I don't have any motivation to do any school work,![]()
Praying for your father kyle
