13 Jan 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Hii!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
DELAAIINIIIEEE!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
13 Jan 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
Colinnnnnn!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
A pleasure to meet you plz teach me how too make the best pranks!Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:54*bows*Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29ReducioElisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for realI- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know AvaBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies
I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD
Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
Ava Winchect, at your service.
And hi everyone!
13 Jan 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
I can apply to become a mentor in two dayssssss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
Hi hi matie!Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 21:19A pleasure to meet you plz teach me how too make the best pranks!Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:54*bows*Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29ReducioElisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies
I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD
Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
Ava Winchect, at your service.![]()
And hi everyone!![]()
Careful not to double post. You can edit the initial message you sent if you have anything to add (:
Ayeee!!! You go Del!
13 Jan 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Oh sorry, my mistake! I had a werid bug just now, when editing posts, it made another one? xD
Congrats!
Congrats!
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
13 Jan 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
13 Jan 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
Wow, Thats great! I have to wait till feb 9th!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |