Back 3652 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
DELAAIINIIIEEE!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colinnnnnn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:54
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real

Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies


I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD

Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
*bows*

Ava Winchect, at your service.
A pleasure to meet you plz teach me how too make the best pranks! :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:

And hi everyone! :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
I can apply to become a mentor in two dayssssss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 21:19
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:54
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13

I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real

Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies


I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD

Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
*bows*

Ava Winchect, at your service.
A pleasure to meet you plz teach me how too make the best pranks! :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:

And hi everyone! :whistling:
Hi hi matie!
Careful not to double post. You can edit the initial message you sent if you have anything to add (:
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 21:29 I can apply to become a mentor in two dayssssss
Ayeee!!! You go Del! :wow:
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh sorry, my mistake! I had a werid bug just now, when editing posts, it made another one? xD

Congrats!
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 21:38:wave:
Hey! U hardcore and badass third year. Hru? :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 21:29 I can apply to become a mentor in two dayssssss
Wow, Thats great! I have to wait till feb 9th! :cry2:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3652 / 18141