13 Jan 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
13 Jan 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Sage! -waves- Uh, I think Kim might have a surprise for us when he goes into his fourth year. I'm not sure tho. -drinks milk tea-
13 Jan 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
Hi sage! -flops in pile of blankets and sleeps-
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
13 Jan 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
13 Jan 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
13 Jan 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
-pokes head out of blankets- Eppy -goes back to sleep-
ooooo what show and who sage?
ooooo what show and who sage?
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
13 Jan 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. I had a chill day at work today. Just chilled with bf in the studio. I can't be a dance instructor anymore tho since of my legs hurting, but hopefully I can return to being a dance instructor soon!
Eppy? You mean sleepy, right Al?
Eppy? You mean sleepy, right Al?
13 Jan 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
naya rivera in gleeAliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:24 -pokes head out of blankets- Eppy -goes back to sleep-
ooooo what show and who sage?
i hope your legs feel better, tracey!!
13 Jan 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! They don't hurt as much now, but I'm still gonna get them checked tomorrow