12 Jan 2024, 12:49
Let's Chat!
I love seeing my clients suffer!
I mean!
Helping people find love!
I mean!
Helping people find love!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 12:53
Let's Chat!
WELL- Keith will soon find a sort of love soon
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Jan 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]
teehehe
teehehe
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Jan 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
Sorry- :]Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Jan 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secretsRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"
and who all did you send the invitations to?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secretsRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"
and who all did you send the invitations to?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
Oh my!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Jan 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
I need names honeyRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secretsRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"
and who all did you send the invitations to?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!