Back 3623 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:36 Oh hey Keith-

Wedding in the Chamber of Secrets - you’re invited
I am? Why? who's is it and i dont think i can even get in there?

Y'alls eyes ever water so much you look like you're about to cry?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Keith

Don't listen to her, there will be a lot of snakes, I only help people from snakes once in their life times and your chance is over

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:38
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:36 Oh hey Keith-

Wedding in the Chamber of Secrets - you’re invited
I am? Why? who's is it and i dont think i can even get in there?

Y'alls eyes ever water so much you look like you're about to cry?
Elisa and Atlas’s, and don’t worry about that. Just show up - <:)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:38
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:38
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:36 Oh hey Keith-

Wedding in the Chamber of Secrets - you’re invited
I am? Why? who's is it and i dont think i can even get in there?

Y'alls eyes ever water so much you look like you're about to cry?
Elisa and Atlas’s, and don’t worry about that. Just show up - <:)
I'll try to- uhm, how are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith dont you dare congratulate, if you do than my snake will be back

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:39
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:38
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:38
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:36 Oh hey Keith-

Wedding in the Chamber of Secrets - you’re invited
I am? Why? who's is it and i dont think i can even get in there?

Y'alls eyes ever water so much you look like you're about to cry?
Elisa and Atlas’s, and don’t worry about that. Just show up - <:)
I'll try to- uhm, how are you?
Good good, though Elisa seems quite intent on attempting to defy her fate

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:40 Keith dont you dare congratulate, if you do than my snake will be back
what's going on? I'm not even all mentally here rn- wahts happening?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:40 Keith dont you dare congratulate, if you do than my snake will be back
what's going on? I'm not even all mentally here rn- wahts happening?
Ren is trying to get me and Atlas married

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:45
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:40 Keith dont you dare congratulate, if you do than my snake will be back
what's going on? I'm not even all mentally here rn- wahts happening?
Ren is trying to get me and Atlas married
A noble quest

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Why?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3623 / 18141