12 Jan 2024, 06:03
Let's Chat!
Morning Elisa. How’s the wedding planning going?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 06:05
Let's Chat!
Pretty good, Sio is doing the flowers, Jeff id the flowerpuff, just came from the ministry with a freshly printed divorce papers
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 06:06
Let's Chat!
*snatches away papers and set them on fire*
That does sound nice. Have you guys set a date yet?
That does sound nice. Have you guys set a date yet?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 06:08
Let's Chat!
Aren't you the one planning the wedding
We are just dummies standing and giving each other the divorce papers in the night
We are just dummies standing and giving each other the divorce papers in the night
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 06:11
Let's Chat!
Still, it’s your wedding. Seems only right you should have some say.
Also, here’s your dress.
Also, here’s your dress.
Reducio
Bailey has no taste, but I’m sure you do

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 06:14
Let's Chat!
I agree with Bailey, that dress is horrible, so it belongs to Roro
I'd rather wear the green dress Dennis showed
I'd rather wear the green dress Dennis showed
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 06:16
Let's Chat!
You-
I’m surrounded by idiots.
I’m surrounded by idiots.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
Night Charming!
Hello all!!
Hello all!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
12 Jan 2024, 06:37
Let's Chat!
It's funny how the moment you said that Damion messaged

Hey Dam, Aren't you supposed to be in work
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 07:19
Let's Chat!
Don't count me in the idiotsElisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 06:37It's funny how the moment you said that Damion messaged
Hey Dam, Aren't you supposed to be in work![]()
haha And who says I am not at work. I am at work and sneaking here too
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started