Back 3619 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Elisa. How’s the wedding planning going?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good, Sio is doing the flowers, Jeff id the flowerpuff, just came from the ministry with a freshly printed divorce papers

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*snatches away papers and set them on fire*

That does sound nice. Have you guys set a date yet?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Aren't you the one planning the wedding

We are just dummies standing and giving each other the divorce papers in the night

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Still, it’s your wedding. Seems only right you should have some say.

Also, here’s your dress.
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Bailey has no taste, but I’m sure you do

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I agree with Bailey, that dress is horrible, so it belongs to Roro

I'd rather wear the green dress Dennis showed

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
You-

I’m surrounded by idiots.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Charming!

Hello all!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 06:16 You-

I’m surrounded by idiots.
It's funny how the moment you said that Damion messaged 🤣

Hey Dam, Aren't you supposed to be in work 🤨

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 06:37
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 06:16 You-

I’m surrounded by idiots.
It's funny how the moment you said that Damion messaged 🤣

Hey Dam, Aren't you supposed to be in work 🤨
Don't count me in the idiots 🤬 haha

And who says I am not at work. I am at work and sneaking here too 🤯

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3619 / 18141