12 Jan 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:03Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:02Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 00:52Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 00:17Ugh that’s not nice. Luckily my dad was able to get me, tho I thought he wouldn’t. They’re saying that being outside even 2-3 mins in this current weather can give u frostbiteOof, that really sucks. My parents were working and my sis ends school an hour earlier than I end my shift at work, so no one was able to pick her upLoll yea. Ugh I wish we were allowed snow days, I hope ur sis gets one!!Oof. Glad my sis is ok! She wants a snow day tomorrowSame! I gotta go to work tomorrow tho. Unless my manager calls me saying that bf and I don't have to go to work, then I can make more milk tea!
12 Jan 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
Evening, all. I hope you’re well (and, if your weather is anything like mine, staying warm)!
"I’m Bean."
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
12 Jan 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Evening Professor! I gotta go guys. Talk to y'all when I come back!
12 Jan 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Hello professor I’m Aliana! Ali for short I don’t recall meeting you before!!Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:17 Evening, all. I hope you’re well (and, if your weather is anything like mine, staying warm)!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
12 Jan 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
Hi!
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
12 Jan 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
I hope you like it! I think he came out pretty well!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
12 Jan 2024, 02:43
Let's Chat!
It’s very nice! Though eerily resemblant to a military school graduate
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
-TACKLES- COLINNNNNN
ALSO I LOVR THE NEW PFP!!!
Also I’m heading to bed now night everyone!!!



If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
12 Jan 2024, 03:02
Let's Chat!
Good morning y'all!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started