Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

22

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
21

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
20

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
19

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
18

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
17

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
16 happy new year

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
18 happy new year!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
17

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today