27 Dec 2023, 14:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 14:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 Dec 2023, 14:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 14:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 Dec 2023, 14:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 15:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 15:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 Dec 2023, 19:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)