Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll win!

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*whispers* your G was flat

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*giggles and nods* I was listening to and it indeed was flat your correct astra :lol:

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]I randomly have like three songs in my head right now

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
: )

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
;)

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.