Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Vibes to violin music*

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*plays some piano to accompany*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Pulls out violin and begins playing*

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ay can Willow play either violin or piano?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Both! (Ic and ooc)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:wow: I only play piano ooc, but ic Asa plays both and she's currently looked for a pianist to duet this song to. If your up for it we could RP once I reopen threads :cute:

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Experience by Ludovico Einaudi is a work of art! :cryhappy: That sounds super fun, I'd love to whenever you are ready! :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:D

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:chocogrenouille:

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win!!!! not for long I guess...