Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

"gn" means "good night"? If so, it's daytime in my country now :)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh yeah lol, its 11:50pm here

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HEEE HEEE


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
bro turned into micheal jackson 🙏🔥

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*cha cha slide starts playing in the distance*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
So, Annie, are you okay?
Are you okay, Annie?

*proceeds to start backsliding/moonwalking*

Professional Procrastinator
R. Tennant

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:meninblack:

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*switches the station to classical*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today