Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

2 I SWEAR, i have to study a lot but it's still better than being at school :sad:
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2 best of luck with the studying!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 thank ypu ^^
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile