Last person to post wins!
I winnnn
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
not anymoreeee
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Last person to post wins!
Yaaaaaaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
*pushed Asa away so I can win*
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
-calmly grabs winning trophy or smth-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Last person to post wins!
-calmly steals it from Bai- can I call u that?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Me! I win!
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
Last person to post wins!
Nah I do!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”