Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-54 ty! And yes you can call me Asa

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-55 :D

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-56

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-55:) heyooo

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-56

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-57

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-59

“When I’m alone, I’m with the person that tried to kill me.”
-John Mulaney
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-60

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.
- 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑❧
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-59

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)